sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN OSBASTON SHROPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Osbaston in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Osbaston areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
To see a list of all the other towns in Shropshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Osbaston high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Osbaston Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Osbaston HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Shropshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Osbaston in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Osbaston areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE BEATLES The Beatles / 1962-1966 (Limited 1992
Japanese 30th Anniversary 'Final Vinyl' issue of the 1973
26-track double LP compilation, housed in a gatefold picture
sleeve complete with matching red lyric inners, fold-out
Japanese lyric insert & Union Flag obi-strip TOJP-7414.15)|
Tracklisting: Disc: 1
1. Love Me Do
2. Please Please Me
3. From Me to You
4. She Loves You
5. I Want to Hold Your Hand
6. All My Loving
7. Can't Buy Me Love
8. A Hard Day's Night
9. And I Love Her
10. Eight Days a Week
11. I Feel Fine
12. Ticket to Ride
2. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
3. We Can Work It Out
4. Day Tripper
5. Drive My Car
6. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
7. Nowhere Man
9. In My Life
11. Paperback Writer
12. Eleanor Rigby
13. Yellow Submarine
|LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin IV (1988 UK limited
edition HMV Classic Collection LP box set, comprising the
8-track vinyl LP with replica green & orange labels, glossy
gatefold picture sleeve & lyric inner, a 12-page booklet &
certificate,all housed in an individually numbered embossed
picture box with HMV series sticker. The packaging shows only
the lightest signs of wear & the vinyl is Excellent with few
signs of play C881-4)|
Limited to 3500 copies
Tracklisting: 1. Black dog
2. Rock 'n' roll
3. Battle of Evermore
4. Stairway to Heaven
5. Misty mountain hop
6. Four sticks
7. Going to California
8. When the levee breaks
|VARIOUS Concerts For The People Of Kampuchea (1981 UK
20-track compilation double LP, recorded over four nights in
December 1979 at Hammersmith Odeon, featuring exclusive
versions of Got To Get You Into My Life, Every Night and
Coming Up by Paul McCartney and Wings plus three Rockestra
tracks, a whole side by The Who & tracks by Queen, The
Clash, Pretenders, Ian Dury, Elvis Costello, Rockpile & The
Specials, gatefold picture sleeve with photographs from the
concerts printed inside&no barcode on the reverse. The
sleeve shows minimal shelfwear & the vinyl remains near 'as
new' with little sign of play K60153)|
Tracklisting: Record One:
1. The Who - Baba O'Riley
2. The Who - Sister Disco
3. The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
4. The Who - See Me, Feel Me
5. Pretenders - The Wait
6. Pretenders - Precious
7. Pretenders - Tattooed Love Boys
8. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - The Imposter
9. Rockpile - Crawling From The Wreckage
10. Rockpile With Robert Plant - Little Sister
1. Queen - Now I'm Here
2. The Clash - Armagideon Time
3. Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
4. The Specials - Monkey Man
5. Paul McCartney & Wings - Got To Get You Into My Life
6. Paul McCartney & Wings - Every Night
7. Paul McCartney & Wings - Coming Up
8. Rockestra - Lucille
9. Rockestra - Let It Be
10. Rockestra - Rockestra Theme
|THE CLASH The Story Of The Clash Volume 1 (Scarce 1988 UK
28-track double vinyl LP, including Rock The Casbah, Should I
Stay Or Should I Go, London Calling & I Fought The Law,
housed in the textured card picture sleeve with the original
Tracklisting: Album 1:
1. The Magnificent Seven
2. Rock The Casbah
3. This Is Radio Clash
4. Should I Stay Or Should I Go
5. Straight To Hell
6. Armagideon Time
8. Train In Vain
9. Guns Of Brixton
10. I Fought The Law
11. Somebody Got Murdered
12. Lost In The Supermarket
13. Bank Robber
14. (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais
15. London's Burning
16. Janie Jones
17. Tommy Gun
18. Complete Control
19. Capitol Radio
20. White Riot
21. Career Opportunities
22. Clash City Rockers
23. Safe European Home
24. Stay Free
25. London Calling
26. Spanish Bombs
27. English Civil War
28. Police & Thieves
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here