sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN MYND SHROPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Mynd in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Mynd areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
To see a list of all the other towns in Shropshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Mynd high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Mynd Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Mynd HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Shropshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Mynd in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Mynd areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE SEARCHERS Spotlight On The Searchers (Fully Autographed
1983 UK 24-track double vinyl compitlation LP signed by Mike Pender,
Billy Adamson, Frank Allen and one other member in pen above each
band member on the front of the picture sleeve, including all the
bands hits. The sleeve shows some light edgewear and the vinyl looks
barely played - a superb item SPOT1014)|
Tracklisting: Sweets For My Sweet
Sugar And Spice
Da Doo Ron Ron
Twist And Shout
Don't Throw Your Love Away
When I Get Home
Sea Of Heartbreak
It's In Her Kiss
Be My Baby
Needles And Pins
Love Potion No.9
Hungry For Love
Have You Ever Loved Somebody?
Someday We're Gonna Love Again
When You Walk In The Room
He's Got No Love
Take It Or Leave It
Goodbye My Love
What Have They Done To The Rain
Take Me For What I'm Worth
|HARRY J. ALL STARS Liquidator (Classic 1969 first UK issue
rough textured Harry J label 12-track LP, housed in a
dramatic shotgun-toting front laminated picture sleeve. The
sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with some minor
scuffing &creasing to the laminate. The vinyl appears
Excellent with just some mild spindle marks or faint scuffs for
its years TBL104)|
Tracklisting: Side A
1. Jack The Ripper
2. The Big Three
3. My Cherie Amour
5. Don't Let Me Down
1. Reach For The Sky
3. Jay Moon Walk
5. Je T'aime M ***
6. The Dog
|THE SMITHS Panic (1986 UK original Rough Trade 11½" x
23½" instore promotional poster for the single featuring a
differnt image to the official poster, with this version using
the song lyrics in Morrissey's instantly recognisable
handwriting,also features release text & band logo. This copy
has never been displayed and has been stored flat for many
years and consequently shows very little sign of wear. A
superb poster, and the first time we've ever had this version -
needless to say, it would look fantastic framed!)|
|KATE BUSH Hounds Of Love (1985 first UK issue 12-track LP with
'Townhouse' etched in the run-out, Kate's alltime masterpiece &
arguably the finest female pop record of the eighties, picture sleeve
complete with illustrated lyric inner & catalogue/merchandise insert.
The sleeve & vinyl appear near mint. An incredibly nice copy! KAB1)|
Tracklisting: 1. Running Up That Hill
2. Hounds Of Love
3. The Big Sky
4. Mother Stands For Comfort
6. And Dream Of Sheep
7. Under Ice
8. Walking The Witch
9. Watching You Without Me
10. Jig Of Life
11. Hello Earth
12. The Morning Fog
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here