sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN HAMPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to the below
Hampshire Towns and Hampshire boroughs to buy your Rare Records, CD's and Pop Memorabilia in Hampshire
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Hampshire high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Hampshire Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Hampshire HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Hampshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY:
We will travel to the following Hampshire Towns and Hampshire boroughs to buy your Rare Records, CD's and Pop Memorabilia in Hampshire
To see a list of all the other counties we buy in click here
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE BEATLES Live At The BBC (1994 US limited edition
69-track double vinyl LP, housed in a sepia tinted gatefold
picture sleeve with no deletion marks or cuts. This copy
remains factory sealed from new, mint & unplayed!)|
Tracklisting: Record One:
1. Beatle Greetings
2. From Us To You
3. Riding On A Bus
4. I Got A Woman
5. Too Much Monkey Business
6. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
7. I'll Be On My Way
8. Young Blood
9. A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
10. Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
11. Some Other Guy
12. Thank You Girl
13. Sha La La La La!
14. Baby It's You
15. That's All Right (Mama)
17. Soldier Of Love
18. A Little Rhyme
20. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
21. Crying, Waiting, Hoping
22. Dear Wack!
23. You Really Got A Hold On Me
24. To Know Her Is To Love Her
25. A Taste Of Honey
26. Long Tall Sally
27. I Saw Her Standing There
28. The Honeymoon Song
29. Johnny B Goode
30. Memphis, Tennessee
32. Can't Buy Me Love
33. From Fluff To You
34. Till There Was You
1. Crinsk Dee Night
2. A Hard Day's Night
3. Have A Banana!
4. I Wanna Be Your Man
5. Just A Rumour
6. Roll Over Beethoven
7. All My Loving
8. Things We Said Today
9. She's A Woman
10. Sweet Little Sixteen
12. Lonesome Tears In My Eyes
13. Nothin' Shakin'
14. The Hippy Hippy Shake
15. Glad All Over
16. I Just Don't Understand
17. So How Come (No-One Loves Me)
18. I Feel Fine
19. I'm A Loser
20. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
21. Rock And Roll Music
22. Ticket To Ride
23. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
24. Medley: Kansas City/Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
25. Set Fire To That Lot!
27. I Forgot To Remember To Forget
28. Love These Goon Shows!
29. I Got To Find My Baby
30. Ooh! My Soul
31. Ooh! My Arms
32. Don't Ever Change
33. Slow Down
34. Honey Don't
35. Love Me Do
|LED ZEPPELIN Physical Graffiti (1975 UK first issue 15-track double
LP, with NO Warner logo perimeter label text. This was one of the
band's most diverse & challenging records, featuring household classics
like Kashmir & lesser played gems such as The Wanton Song, housed
in a wonderful die-cut picture sleeve with thick card inners & card
tracklisting insert SSK89400) |
See 'More Info' ..
Tracklisting: 01. Houses Of The Holy
02. Trampled Underfoot
04. Custard Pie
06. In My Time Of Dying
07. In The Light
08. Bron Y Aur Stomp
09. Down By The Seaside
10. Ten Years Gone
11. Night Flight
12. Wanton Song
13. Boogie With Stu
14. Black Country Woman
15. Sick Again
This first UK pressing can be distinguished from later presses by the fact that there are no Warner Brothers logos on the sleeve or label.
The tracklisting insert & inners are thick card, not paper.
The inners are marked SSK89400/A & SSK89400/B.
The insert has 'Sleeve printed and made in England by Gothic Print Finishers' and '484 Kings Road' address.
The sleeve has some minor edge & corner scuffing but very little wear to the front & back, with the card tracklisting insert only having very light signs of sticker residue, otherwise very little signs of wear & no tears to the die cut windows.
The vinyl remains in excellent condition with just a handful of light noticeable surface scuffs upon very close inspection that have no audible effect upon play with very little lessening in sound quality.
All in all a marvellous EX copy of this genuine first UK issue
More information about Hampshire can be found at Wikipedia here