sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN HAMPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to the below
Hampshire Towns and Hampshire boroughs to buy your Rare Records, CD's and Pop Memorabilia in Hampshire
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Hampshire high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Hampshire Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Hampshire HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Hampshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY:
We will travel to the following Hampshire Towns and Hampshire boroughs to buy your Rare Records, CD's and Pop Memorabilia in Hampshire
To see a list of all the other counties we buy in click here
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ATOMIC ROOSTER Atomic Rooster (Rare original 1970 UK
8-track 'rough label' B&C vinyl LP, picture sleeve. The sleeve
on this copy shows ony just a few signs of storage wear;
whilst the vinyl has a few hairline marks/scuffs these do not
greatlyaffect play - overall an excellent copy of this seldom
seen classic! CAS1010)|
Tracklisting: 1. Friday The 13th
2. And So To Bed
3. Broken Wings
4. Before Tomorrow
8. Decline & Fall
|NATURAL ITES Picture On The Wall (1985 UK 10-track vinyl LP, produced by Johnny White and featuring Natural Ites with The Realistics, includes the John Peel fave and roots reggae classic Picture On The Wall. The sleeve on this copy is graded VG as it hassome creasing evident and general storage wear, it does remain fully intact with all text clearly legible, the vinyl is superb, with just the odd light scuff to show for its 30 years CSLP18)|
Tracklisting: Love & Understanding
Lion Inna Jungle
Gwan Go Do it
Jah Works Mamma
Picture On The Wall
I Want Your Love
I'm In The Mood
Ain't Gonna Stop
|IRON MAIDEN Convention Of The Monsters (Circa 1988 UK
vintage extra extra large purple cotton, round neck short
sleeved t-shirt. In support of their seventh studio album,
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, the band went on a world tour
which wouldbe their last tour to feature guitarist Adrian
Smith until he rejoined the band in 1999. Printed on the front
in yellow & black with Convention Of The Monsters, along with
band name logos for Iron Maiden, along with Megadeth and
Great White, who where two of the main support acts for the
tour. We do not know what this t-shirt was issued for, it was
obtained from a former EMI executive in Holland, and we
suspect it was for some kind of record label convention. This
looks to have been worn a few times however the print only
shows light signs of age, otherwise superb)|
More information about Hampshire can be found at Wikipedia here