sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN GREAT MALVERN WORCESTERSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Great Malvern in Worcestershire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Great Malvern areas below.
All areas covered in Great Malvern in Worcestershire.
To see a list of all the other towns in Worcestershire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Great Malvern high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Great Malvern Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Great Malvern HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Worcestershire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Great Malvern in Worcestershire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Great Malvern areas below.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE ODYSSEY How Long Is Time (Rare 1966 UK 7" vinyl single
with intact four prong centre, also featuring Beware, Strike
company die cut paper sleeve. The vinyl on this copy remains
in EX-/EX condition with little sign of play JH312)|
Tracklisting: How Long Is Time
|BLACK SABBATH Paranoid (Mid 1970s UK 8-track LP on the
Vertigo 'Spaceship' label, the second studio album originally
released in 1970, laminated gatefold picture sleeve. The
spaceship label variants were only produced for a very
limited time due to Sabbath falling out with Vertigo and
moving to the newly formed WWA label. The production run
was halted and they were reissued with WWA labels instead
although with the Vertigo matrices.|
The sleeve shows
just some light wear and, aside from a few very light surface
scuffs, the vinyl is in excellent condition. A really nice
example of this forty year old pressing)
Tracklisting: 1. War Pigs
3. Planet Caravan
4. Iron Man
5. Electric Funeral
6. Hand Of Doom
7. Rat Salad
8. Fairies Wear Boots
|BRIGITTE BARDOT Special Bardot (1968 US promotional-only
10-track mono LP, with custom 'Complimentary Copy - Not For
Sale' yellow labels. Features excerpts from the soundtrack of
the Burlington television special, guest starring Serge
Gainsbourg, custom pasted picture sleeve. The sleeve is
strictly graded VG due to paper splitting around the edges, yet
all text remains legible including along the spine & Bardot of
course is looking stunning. The vinyl is Excellent with just
some faint paper scuffs to indicate play)|
Tracklisting: A1 –Brigitte Bardot Overture; Bubble Gum
A2 –Brigitte Bardot La Madrague
A3 –Sacha Distel The Good Life
A4 –Brigitte Bardot / Serge Gainsbourg Comic Strip
A5 –Brigitte Bardot Mister Sun
B1 –Brigitte Bardot Je Reviendrai Toujours Vers Toi
B2 –Brigitte Bardot Hippies
B3 –Brigitte Bardot / Sacha Distel C'Est Un Jour Comme Un Autre
B4 –Brigitte Bardot / Serge Gainsbourg Bonnie And Clyde
B5 –Brigitte Bardot Everybody Loves My Baby
|ANDREW OLDHAM ORCHESTRA Rarities (1984 UK 19-track
vinyl compilation LP featuring his classic versions of Da Doo
Ron Ron, La Bamba, I Want To Hold Your Hand and more, plus
'The Last Time' which was sampled by The Verve on their 90s
classic Bitter Sweet Symphony, glossy picture sleeve. There
sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear & the vinyl remains
near 'as new' & looks barely played SEE36)|
Tracklisting: 01. Da Doo Ron Ron
02. Memphis Tennessee
03. I Wanna Be Your Man
04. La Bamba
05. Funky & Fleopatra
06. 365 Rolling Stones
07. Maggie Maggie May
08. Oh I Do Like To See Me On The B Side
09. There Are But Five Rolling Stones
10. The Rise Of The Brighton Surf
11. You Better Move On
12. Theme For A Rolling Stone
13. Tell Me
14. The Last Time
15. Needles & Pins
16. I Want To hold Your Hand
17. Right Of Way
19. Carry On
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here