sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN CROSSROADS AYRSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Crossroads in Ayrshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Crossroads areas below.
All areas covered in Crossroads in Ayrshire.
To see a list of all the other towns in Ayrshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Crossroads high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Crossroads Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Crossroads HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Ayrshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Crossroads in Ayrshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Crossroads areas below.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|BILL WYMAN Stone Alone (1990 US 594-page hardback book
published by Viking - the incredibly detailed autobiography of the
ex-Stone written with Ray Coleman, including 16-pages of glossy black
& white photographs and gold embossed picture dust cover. The title
page has been clearly AUTOGRAPHED 'To Carol - Bill
Wyman' in black felt pen on the title page)|
|SUPERTRAMP Crime Of The Century (Limited edition 1978 US
Mobile Fidelity audiophile issue of the classic 1974 8-track LP,
half-speed mastered from the original analogue source for
the utmost perfection in sound on vinyl, housed in a deluxe
heavy duty card sleeve. This ultimate collector's copy
remains factory sealed from new, the vinyl unplayed
Tracklisting: 1. School 5:35
2. Bloody Well Right 4:26
3. Hide In Your Shell 6:52
4. Asylum 6:30
5. Dreamer 3:19
6. Rudy 7:07
7. If Everyone Was Listening 4:05
8. Crime Of The Century 5:20
|THE BEATLES Timeless II (Rare 1985 Japanese limited edition 6-track
vinyl PICTURE DISC LP featuring interviews and press
conferences recorded in the USA during 1964 and 1966, and in
Twickenham in 1964 on the set of 'A Hard Days Night'. Also includes a
bonus 2-track 7" tribute single featuring Come Back Beatles by The
People, and Sgt. Pepper's Epitaph by Keith Green. Housed in a
numbered die-cut colour gatefold picture sleeve complete with 4-page
insert of transcripts and 'Beatles Super Collectors Series' picture
obi-strip - still sealed, therefore mint and unplayed! UPS-352-V)|
Tracklisting: 1. Interviews With The Beatles:
a. New York City - The Plaza Hotel, February 8th 1964
b. Washington - The Washington Coliseum, February 10th 1964
c. Miami Beach, Florida - The Deauville Hotel, February 14th 1964
d. Twickenham, England - on the set of 'A Hard Days Night', May 24th 1964
2. Seattle, Washington - August 25th 1966
3. Seattle, Washington - Press Conference at Seattle Coliseum, August 27th 1966
1. The People - Come Back Beatles
2. Keith Green - Sgt. Pepper's Epitaph
|MICHAEL JACKSON BAD25 (2012 Japanese promo sample
issue of the Limited 25th Anniversary Edition 25-track double
CD album, issued to radio stations and reviewers ahead of the
actual release. Comprises the 11-track album, alongside a
14-track Bonus Disc featuring previously unreleased
tracks, demo versions and remixes along with the Japanese
only bonus live recording of Bad recorded at Yokohama
stadium in September 1987. Custom stamped inner rim on
each disc and promo stickered back insert, complete with
booklet picture sleeve, Japanaese booklet with lyrics, bonus
artwork sticker, housed in a promo stickered card picture
slipcase and & obi-strip. Apart from some minor storage
crease marks on the slipcase this copy shows very little signs
of play EICP1545-~6)|
Tracklisting: CD1 – Original Album
2. The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Speed Demon
4. Liberian Girl
5. Just Good Friends
6. Another Part Of Me
7. Man In The Mirror
8. I Just Can't Stop Lovin' You
9. Dirty Diana
10. Smooth Criminal
11. Leave Me Alone
CD2 – Bonus Tracks [Unreleased Tracks, Demos, Remixes]
1. Don't Be Messin' Around
2. I'm So Blue
3. Song Groove [aka Abortion Papers]
5. Price Of Fame
6. Al Capone
8. Fly Away
9. Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu [I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Spanish Version]
10. Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous [I Just Can't Stop Loving You - French Version]
11. Bad - Remix By Afrojack Featuring Pitbull - [DJ Buddha Edit]
12. Speed Demon - Remix By Nero
13. Bad - Remix By Afrojack [Club Mix]
14. Bad - Live at Yokohama stadium, September 1987
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here