sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN AFTON WATER AYRSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Afton Water in Ayrshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Afton Water areas below.
All areas covered in Afton Water in Ayrshire.
To see a list of all the other towns in Ayrshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Afton Water high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Afton Water Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Afton Water HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Ayrshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Afton Water in Ayrshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Afton Water areas below.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|SEX PISTOLS Sex Pistols (1986 Dutch limited edition 6-track
vinyl PICTURE DISC LP of Demo Versions produced by Dave
Goodman, featuring Pretty Vacant, Anarchy In The UK, No
Feelings, Submission, Seventeen and Satellite. Features
images of the Sex Pistols in concert on one side and Johnny
Rotten on the other side ANTLER37)|
Tracklisting: 1. Pretty Vacant
2. Anarchy In The UK
3. No Feelings
|DONOVAN HMS Donovan (Rare 1971 UK 28-track stereo
double LP on the purple Dawn label, gatefold picture sleeve
with small price sticker in the corner. Due to its matt finish,
the sleeve has picked up some scuffing & ring wear in its
travels butstill holds up nicely, with all text legible. Both vinyl
discs are clean with only a few light paper scuffs here & there
to suggest play. By no means mint, this is a nice, affordable
collection filler of this Donovan rarity DNLD4001)|
Tracklisting: 1. "The Walrus and the Carpenter" (words by Lewis Carroll, music by Donovan Leitch) - 8:36
2. "Jabberwocky" (words by Lewis Carroll, music by Donovan) - 2:37
3. "The Seller of Stars" (words by Thora Stowell, music by Donovan) - 2:52
4. "Lost Time" (words by Ffrida Wolfe, music by Donovan) - 2:29
5. "The Little White Road" (words by Thora Stowell, music by Donovan) - 2:05
6. "The Star" (traditional, arranged by Donovan) - 1:45
7. "Coulter's Candy" (traditional, arranged by Donovan) - 1:44
8. "The Road" (words by Lucy Diamond, music by Donovan) - 1:08
9. "Things to Wear" (words by Agnes Grozier Herbertson, music by Donovan) - 1:06
10. "The Owl and the Pussycat" (words by Edward Lear, music by Donovan) - 2:24
11. "Homesickness" (Donovan) - 2:31
12. "Fishes in Love" (Donovan) - 1:04
13. "Mr. Wind" (Donovan) - 2:38
14. "Wynken, Blynken, and Nod" (words by Eugene Field, music by Donovan) - 2:38
15. "Celia of the Seals" (Donovan) - 3:02
16. "The Pee Song" (Donovan) - 2:06
17. "The Voyage of the Moon" (Donovan) - 5:18
18. "The Unicorn" (Donovan) - 0:55
19. "Lord of the Dance" (Sydney Carter) - 2:31
20. "Little Ben" (Donovan) - 1:44
21. "Can Ye Dance" (Donovan) - 1:32
22. "In an Old Fashioned Picture Book" (Donovan) - 3:11
23. "The Song of the Wandering Aengus" (words by William Butler Yeats, music by Donovan) - 3:56
24. "A Funny Man" (words by Natalie Joan, music by Donovan) - 1:51
25. "Lord of the Reedy River" (Donovan) - 2:38
26. "Henry Martin" (traditional, arranged by Donovan) - 5:08
27. "Queen Mab" (words by Thomas Hood, music by Donovan) - 2:18
28. "La Moora" (Donovan) - 2:21
|JEFF BECK Truth (Rare 1968 first UK issue 10-track stereo LP
on the blue & black Columbia label, with matrix numbers in
the run-outs both ending -1, housed in the original front
laminated picture sleeve with '6811' date on the bottom round
ended flipback & correct period company inner. The colours in
the sleeve are rich & vivid, with all print clearly legible,
including along the spine. There is just a little faint ring wear
starting to show & a few mild spots of discolouring on the rear
but little else. This is a one previous owner copy. The vinyl
looks super clean with just the mere lightest few paper scuffs
or spindle to indicate play. An allround excellent copy!
Tracklisting: 1. Shapes Of Things
2. Let Me Love You
3. Morning Dew
4. You Shook Me
5. Ol' Man River
7. Rock My Plimsoul
8. Beck's Bolero
9. Blues De Luxe
10. I Ain't Superstitious
|NAZARETH 2XS (Scarce 1982 UK 11-track LP with 'NIN-001'
and 'Orlake' scratched matrices, the thirteenth studio album
by the Scottish hard rock band, glossy picture sleeve with
lyric printed inner. The sleeve shows very little wear and,
aside from a few very light paper scuffs, the vinyl is in
Tracklisting: 1. Love Leads To Madness
2. Boys In The Band
3. You Love Another
6. Back To The Trenches
7. Dream On
8. Lonely In the Night
10. Take The Rap
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here