sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN LEE BROCKHURST SHROPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Lee Brockhurst in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Lee Brockhurst areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
To see a list of all the other towns in Shropshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Lee Brockhurst high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Lee Brockhurst Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Lee Brockhurst HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Shropshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Lee Brockhurst in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Lee Brockhurst areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ELVIS PRESLEY Rock 'n' Roll No. 2 (Incredibly rare 1957 UK
first issue 12-track mono LP on the maroon & gold HMV
'Nipper' label, fully laminated scalloped flipback picture
sleeve. To find a serviceable copy of this record in this day &
age isakin to finding gold dust CLP1105)|
See 'More Info'
for condition details ...
The iconic sleeve is holding up particularly well.
The colours are rich & vivid, all text legible & the back panel remains a lovely off white.
There is the inevitable curl at the opening caused by sixty years of laminate shrinkage but there is surprisingly little scuffing and just a tiny area of splitting.
Because of its flimsy nature, there are also a few cracks at the edges but a lot less than you would expect and the spine remains clearly readable.
So often torn or even missing, the rear flips show just a little damage, with an area of laminate loss at the cetre top and a little at the bottom right.
In terms of shelfwear, this is remarkable.
The vinyl shows a degree of play, and why not, it's a great album. More to the point, it is still playable today.
The labels show a little fading at the centre with a natural level of spindle marks around the centre hole.
The actual playing surface has obviously been looked after and although both sides are showing several surface hairlines and light scuffs, there are none that cause skips or jumps.
With a copy like this, some surface noise is to be expected, but the solid brick outhouse late fifties pressing makes sure that most of what you see is cosmetic and any such noise is kept to a minimum.
Not what you would call mint, but nonetheless an extremely acceptable copy of this very hard to find classic at a seriously advantageous price.
01. Rip It Up
02. Love Me
03. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
04. Long Tall Sally
05. First In Line
07. So Glad you're Mine
08. Old Shep
09. Ready Teddy
10. Any Place Is Paradise
11. How's The World Treating You
12. How Do You Think I Feel
|LAURA MARLING Song Box (2008 Virgin UK promotional only
instore poster. A genuine, striking example measuring 20" x
30". Near new, this hasn't been used instore and remains free
of pinholes, rips and tears. Worthy of framing and display)|
|MOTT THE HOOPLE The Hoople (Scarce original 1974 UK plain
orange label 9-track LP, including The Golden Age Of Rock 'N'
Roll & Roll Away The Stone, picture sleeve with lyric insert. The
sleeve shows just a few storage scuffs or marks & the vinyllooks
Tracklisting: A1 The Golden Age Of Rock 'N' Roll 3:23
A2 Marionette 5:03
A3 Alice 5:26
A4 Crash Street Kidds 4:29
B1 Born Late 58 3:58
B2 Trudi's Song 4:25
B3 Pearl 'N' Roy (England) 4:25
B4 Through The Looking Glass 4:44
B5 Roll Away The Stone 3:08
|THE SMITHS Hatful Of Hollow (Classic 1984 UK 16-track vinyl
LP featuring the 1983 John Peel & David Jensen Show
sessions, plus the singles Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
and William It Was Really Nothing. Issued in the hype
stickered gatefoldpicture sleeve complete with full glossy
lyric inner. There is some light shelfwear to the sleeve with a
few pinchmarks and a little scuffing at the edges however, the
vinyl remains in barely played condition ROUGH76)|
Tracklisting: 1. William, It Was Really Nothing
2. What Difference Does It Make?
3. These Things Take Time
4. This Charming Man
5. How Soon Is Now?
6. Handsome Devil
7. Hand In Glove
8. Still Ill
9. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
10. This Night Has Opened My Eyes
11. You've Got Everything Now
12. Accept Yourself
13. Girl Afraid
14. Back To The Old House
15. Reel Around The Fountain
16. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here