sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN HUNGERTON LINCOLNSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Hungerton in Lincolnshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Hungerton areas below.
All areas covered in Hungerton in Lincolnshire.
To see a list of all the other towns in Lincolnshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Hungerton high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Hungerton Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Hungerton HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Lincolnshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Hungerton in Lincolnshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Hungerton areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ROY HARPER Flat Baroque And Berserk (1979 UK third issue
of the classic 1970 12-track LP on green Harvest labels with
'EMI Records LTD' perimeter text, front laminated gatefold
picture sleeve. The sleeve shows just some light wear and,
aside from a few very light paper scuffs, the vinyl is in
excellent condition SHVL766)|
Tracklisting: 1. Don't You Grieve
2. I Hate the White Man
3. Feeling All the Saturday
4. How Does It Feel
6. Another Day
8. East of the Sun
9. Tom Tiddler's Ground
11. Song of the Ages
12. Hell's Angels
|THE WHO Rocks America Tour Programme - Autographed
(1982 US Tour Programme presented by Schlitz, fully signed
across the centre pages, fully legible in ball-point pen by John
Entwhistle, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Kenney Jones and
Tim Gormanwho played keyboards on the tour, with Roger
Daltrey's signature written in blue biro over the shoulder of his
silver suit jacket! The signatures are clearly presented on the
centre-fold full colour band picture, the perfect place to have
themin the programme. Titled 'The Who - Official Program' in
digital style font across the picture sleeve cover the programme
contains a superb pictorial chronology from the early years right
up to the '82 tour and include some great pictures that also pay
homage to late drummer Keith Moon. Also included is an
introductory tour personnel page plus further montages
featuring a cartoon strip, illustrations, press release portraits,
adverts for 'Schlitz Brewery', 'It's Hard' and the 'Maximum R&B'
biography. Contains a letter from the original vendor who
acquired the signatures!)|
|GEORGE HARRISON Dark Horse Radio Special (Extremely rare
& super limited 1974 US-only radio show LP on Dark Horse,
featuring an interview with George, who discusses his
then-new record label & roster. The record includes music
from the label'sfirst two releases by Splinter & Ravi Shankar.
Housed in a plain white card sleeve & company inner, this
rare collector's item is complete with an introductory letter
from Richard Totoian at A&M. The vinyl still looks barely
played. This is aprize piece for the serious Beatles collector!)|
Tracklisting: 1. Intro : Dark Horse Records; Splinter - Interview 0:54
2. Gravy Train - Splinter 4:50
3. Splinter; Film of 'Little Malcolm' - Interview 1:43
4. Costafine Town - Splinter 3:10
5. Long Interview Segment 13:16
6. I Am Missing You - Shankar Family & Friends 3:40
7. Ravi; Life - Interview 7:10
8. Dawn - Shankar Family & Friends 7:28
9. Ravi; End - Interview 2:31
|CLIFF RICHARD & THE SHADOWS Wonderful Life (Rare original 1964
Odeon label Stereo LP pressed on 'Everclean' Red Vinyl, laminated scalloped
flipback picture sleeve with the original advertising envelope styleinner and the highly sought after rare blue & white obi-strip. This is an
amazing copy, the sleeve shows minimal wear with hardly any signs
of age, whilst the vinyl is in 'near as new' condition with very little
signs of play, even the labels are very clean with just one light spindle
marks. A fantastic must have copy of this very sought after pressing
Tracklisting: 1. Wonderful Life
2. A Girl In Every Port
5. A Little Imagination
6. On The Beach
7. In The Stars
8. We Love A Movie
9. Do You Remember
10. What've I Gotta Do
11. Theme For Young Lovers
12. All Kinds Of People
13. A Matter Of Moments
14. Youth And Experience
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here