AN AROUND-THE-WORLD GUIDE TO OF MONTREAL VINYL RECORD, CDs & MEMORABLIA WE WANT TO BUY...
We will buy or trade most CDs, vinyl LP, 7”, 12” records and memorabilia from most countries, especially the following...
CD single, vinyl LP, CD album, 2-LP vinyl set, CD-R acetate, 7" vinyl, red vinyl, blue vinyl, clear vinyl, promo vinyl LP, promo 12" vinyl, promo CD album...
12" vinyl, CD album, red vinyl, blue vinyl, clear vinyl...
Top release decades
2000s, 2010s, 1990s...
Top music labels
Polyvinyl, Polyvinyl Record Co, Poly Vinyl Records, Polyvinyl Record Inc., Track & Field, Reprise, PolyVinylRecords, Polyvinyl Record Company, Polyvinyl Record Co....
644110011015, 644110007117, 644110008817, 644110017871, 644110020314, 644110011114, 644110010919, 644110007810, 644110007124, 5060053490130...
Top catalogue numbers
PRO-113, CDR ACETATE, PRC0711, PRC1101, PRC-160, PRC-9024, PRC-9090, PRC0881, PRC1787, PRC-160-1/PRC9013...
Of Montreal, The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy, False Priest, Coquelicot Asleep In The Poppies, An Eluardian Instance, Coquet Coquette, For Our Elegant Caste, Skeletal Lamping, The Bird Who Continues To Eat The Rabbit's Flower, The Sunlandic Twins...
Top wanted titles
Other artist names
A FEW OF THE ITEMS WE WANT...
|OF MONTREAL The Early Four Track Recordings (2009 US
exclusive limited edition 16-track LP pressed on
180gram VIRGIN VINYL, originally released in 2001 - with
each track incorporating Dustin Hoffman in their title and artwork
featuring images of psychotic children in chains, mole-birds, and
bizarre skull creatures, 'The Early Four Track Recordings' is one of of
Montreal's more unusual albums. The songs on this record constitute
the early four-track work of Kevin Barnes,predating of Montreal's
inception as a full band, includes free download of the entire album,
presented in sealed & stickered picture sleeve)|
Tracklisting: 1. Dirty Dustin Hoffman Needs A Bath
2. Dustin Hoffman Gets A Bath
3. Dustin Hoffman Thinks About Eating The Soap
4. Dustin Hoffman Scrubs Too Hard and Loses Soap
5. Dustin Hoffman Does Not Resist Temptation To Eat The Bathtub
6. Dustin Hoffman's Wife Comes Home
7. Dustin Hoffman's Wife Seems Suspicious About The Absent Tub
8. Dustin Hoffman Feigns Ignorance of Missing Bathtub
9. Dustin Hoffman's Wife Calls In Detective To Dust For Porcelain Particles On Dustin Hoffman's Tongue
10. Dustin Hoffman's Tongue Taken To Police Lab Where It Is Used As Toilet Paper and Reading Material While On The Toilet
11. Dustin Hoffman Offers Lame Possible Explanation For Missing Bathtub
12. Dustin Hoffman's Wife Makes A Sarcastic Remark, Cuts The Head Off A Duck, Places It Where The Tub Was and Begins To Growl
13. Dustin Hoffman Becomes Indignant and Wets Himself
14. Dustin Hoffman Quits Bathroom and Climbs A Tree
15. Dustin Hoffman's Children Enter The Bathroom
16. Dustin Hoffman's Children Don't Enter The Bathroom
|OF MONTREAL Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? (2007 US
16-track double vinyl LP, among one of the many acclaimed groups to
emerge from the Elephant 6 collective, Kevin Barnes and company
produce yet another gem. Housed in a lavish tri-fold picture sleeve
with picture/credits insert PRC-124-1)|
Tracklisting: Suffer For Fashion 2:58
Sink The Seine 1:01
Cato As A Pun 3:02
Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse 3:15
Gronlandic Edit 3:24
A Sentence Of Sorts In Kongsvinger 4:46
The Past Is A Grotesque Animal 11:40
Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider 3:51
Faberge Falls For Shuggie 4:28
Labyrinthian Pomp 3:21
She's A Rejecter 4:03
We Were Born The Mutants Again With Leafling 4:49
Du Og Meg 2:19
Voltaic Crusher/ Undrum To Muted Da 2:52
Derailments In A Place Of Our Own 2:10
No Conclusion 9:35
|OF MONTREAL Faberge Falls (UK 3-track promotional 12" vinyl single,
also includes 'For Shuggie' & 'She's A Rejecter', black & silver labels
Tracklisting: 1. Faberge Falls
2. For Shuggie
3. She's A Rejecter
|OF MONTREAL The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy (2009 US
exclusive limited edition 16-track LP pressed on
180gram VIRGIN VINYL - Originally released in 1998,
'The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy' marks a crucial stage
in the evolution from the lo-fi garage pop of debut LP 'Cherry
Peel' to the ambitious rock carnival of 'The Gay Parade',
includes free download of the entire album, housed in the
sealed & stickered picture sleeve)|
Tracklisting: 1. One of a Very Few of a Kind
2. Happy Yellow Bumblebee
3. Little Viola Hidden in the Orchestra
4. The Couple's First Kiss
5. Sing You a Love Song
6. Honeymoon in San Francisco
7. The Couple in Bed Together Under a Warm Blanket Wrapped Up in Each Other's Arms Asleep
8. Cutie Pie
9. Panda Bear
10. Sadness Creeping Up and Scaring Away the Couple's Happiness
11. Please Tell Me So
12. My Darling, I've Forgotten
13. You Feel You Must Go, Don't Go!
14. Just Recently Lost Something of Importance
15. The Hollow Room
16. It's Easy to Sleep When You're Dead
AWARDS WE WANT TO BUY
We always require Gold, Silver, Platinum and Multi-Platinum awards
on most artists - official B.P.I., R.I.A.A., I.F.P.I., C.R.I.A., S.N.E.P. etc. certified
or genuine in-house variants from around the world. We also need Ivor Novello, B.M.I.,
ASCAP etc. publishing awards, plaques, trophies, certificates and citations.
MEMORABILIA ALWAYS REQUIRED:
Programmes; concert tickets; original concert posters; invites; handbills &
flyers; promotional posters, standees, mobiles, displays & other P.O.S. material;
press kits, boxes & sales presenters; award discs; tour crew jackets & other
clothing; tour itineraries; promotional jackets, t-shirts & other clothing;
original artwork, proofs, colour separations, cromalins, bromides, etc; interesting
paper items, promotional gimmicks & most other memorabilia needed. Also buying:
original film posters; movie press books & press kits; cinema programmes; premiere
invites & programmes; promotional clothing & other items.