sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN TREMEIRCHION DENBIGHSHIRE/SIR DDINBYCH
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Tremeirchion in Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Tremeirchion areas below.
All areas covered in Tremeirchion in Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych.
To see a list of all the other towns in Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Tremeirchion high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Tremeirchion Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Tremeirchion HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Tremeirchion in Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Tremeirchion areas below.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE BEATLES Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Rare
1967 UK first pressing 13-track stereo LP on the Black and
Yellow Parlophone label with 'The Gramophone Co Ltd' and
'Sold In The UK' label credits, complete with the original red &
white'flame' inner & intact sheet of cut-outs, fully laminated
internal flipback gatefold sleeve. A nice EX+ copy
See 'More Info' for further details on the
condition of this LP...
Tracklisting: The labels are black and yellow Parlophone.
The matrix numbers confirm that this is a first pressing:
Side 1 YEX 637-1
Side 2 YEX 638-1
The vinyl is in superb shape, graded EX/EX+ conditon with just some light spindle marking and only one or two of any kind of cosmetic paper scuffs or surface hairlines detectable, not affecting play.
The gatefold sleeve is also a fine example, graded excellent condition. With just some minor wear/creasing to the spine, corners and opening edge there are no major defects and the innerspread is in super, crisp shape. The sleeve remains free from any splits or writing, so often found on covers of this age and has the original cut outs sheet insert intact and flame inner sleeve.
This is a perfect opportunity to pick up a UK original stereo pressing of a classic LP in highly respectable EX/EX+ condition without the high price tag of a mint copy!
01. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
02. A Little Help From My Friends
03. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
04. Getting Better
05. Fixing A Hole
06. She's Leaving Home
07. Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite
08. Within You Without You
09. When I'm Sixty-Four
10. Lovely Rita
11. Good Morning, Good Morning
12. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
13. A Day In The Life
|THE BEATLES Yellow Submarine/Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club
Band (Superb set of FOUR 2000 UK officially licensed Apple
Corps/McFarlane Toys Series 2 vinyl figures featuring John, Paul,
George & Ringo. Comprises John character with the Bulldog, Paul with
the Sucking Monster, George with Snapping Turk and Ringo with Apple
Bonker. Each Beatle model is approximately 7½" high and they come
complete with accessories - still sealed in a clear blister pack with a
printed backing card)|
|THE RAMONES Ramones (1976 UK Sire label 14-track vinyl LP
- this debut album by the band had a truly seismic effect
influencing and inspiring a whole generation with their
attitude, their look and their songs....includes Beat On The
Brat, Blitzkrieg Bop, Judy Is A Punk & I Wanna Be Your
Boyfriend, need we say more? The lyric insert has a small
tape mark and the outer sleeve is excellent with just a little
light edge wear; the vinyl looks barely played. A nice copy of
this classic punk debut! 9103253)|
Tracklisting: A1 Blitzkrieg Bop 2:12
A2 Beat On The Brat 2:30
A3 Judy Is A Punk 1:30
A4 I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend 2:24
A5 Chain Saw 1:55
A6 Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue 1:34
A7 I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement 2:35
B1 Loudmouth 2:14
B2 Havana Affair 2:00
B3 Listen To My Heart 1:56
B4 53rd & 3rd 2:19
B5 Let's Dance 1:51
B6 I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You 1:43
B7 Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World 2:09
|THE CURE The Dream Tour (2000 UK 36-page 12"x9" tour
progamme, with a fantastic 25"x35" poster of the Bloodflowers
artwork, with the cities listed from the Dream Tour. A great
programme incorporating the artwork from the bands 2000 album
Bloodflowers, and includes some fantastic photographs, as well as a
band biography, and discography. A great item for any fan of The
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here