sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN GLIB CHEOIS WESTERN ISLES
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Glib Cheois in Western Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Glib Cheois areas below.
All areas covered in Glib Cheois in Western Isles.
To see a list of all the other towns in Western Isles we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Glib Cheois high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Glib Cheois Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Glib Cheois HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Western Isles
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Glib Cheois in Western Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Glib Cheois areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|BOB MARLEY Legend - The Best Of (2014 US 30th Anniversary
Edition UK 16-track remastered double LP compilation pressed
on Green, Yellow & Red coloured vinyl. Including Is
This Love, No Woman No Cry, Get Up Stand Up, I Shot The
Sheriff, Redemption Song and Jamming, alsong with two
previously unheard alternative takes of Easy Skanking and Punky
Reggae Party; gatefold picture sleeve which remains still sealed
in the stickered shrink)|
Tracklisting: 1. Is This Love
2. No Woman No Cry
3. Could You Be loved
4. Three Little Birds
5. Buffalo Soldier
6. Get Up Stand Up
7. Stir It Up
8. Easy Skanking
9. One Love / People Get Ready
10. I Shot The Sheriff
11. Waiting In Vain
12. Redemption Song
13. Satisfy My Soul
16. Punky Reggae Party
|GRATEFUL DEAD Road Trips: Vol. 1, No. 2 (2008 US 17-track
Double HDCD set [High Definition Compatible Digital, compatible
with regular CD players], the second instalment of their Road
Trip series, featuring live recordings taken from concerts played
in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana; fold-out card
picture sleeve with booklet. This edition comes with a bonus
9-track disc with extra material in a card wallet sleeve, this was
only available with the initial released copies GRA2-6002)|
Tracklisting: Disc 1:
1. Let It Grow - Lloyd Noble Centre, Oklahoma
2. Sugaree - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
3. The Music Never Stopped - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
4. Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleoo - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
5. El Paso - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
6. Help On The Way - Lloyd Noble Centre, Oklahoma
7. Slipknot! - Lloyd Noble Centre, Oklahoma
8. Franklin's Tower - Lloyd Noble Centre, Oklahoma
1. Playing In The Band - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
2. Drums - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
3. The Other One - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
4. Good Lovin' - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
5. Terrapin Station - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
6. Black Peter - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
7. Around And Around - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
8. Brokedown Palace - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
9. Playing In The Band Reprise - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
1. Scarlet Begonias - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
2. Fire On The Mountain - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
3. Estimated Prophet - Assembly Centre, Louisiana
4. Loser - Hofheinz Pavilion, Texas
5. Sunrise - Lloyd Noble Centre, Oklahoma
6. Iko Iko - University Of New Mexico, New Mexico
7. The Wheel - University Of New Mexico, New Mexico
8. Wharf Rat - University Of New Mexico, New Mexico
9. Sugar Magnolia - University Of New Mexico, New Mexico
|ELVIS PRESLEY That's The Way It Is (1971 Japanese-only
12-track LP, housed in a unique silk gatefold picture sleeve
with integral fold-out poster/Japanese liner note sheet & first
issue picture obi. The sleeve shows very little of its age & thevinyl looks barely played SX-61)|
Tracklisting: 1. I Just Can't Help Believin
2. 20 Days & 20 Nights
3. How The Web Was Woven
4. PAtch It Up
5. Mary In The Morning
6. You Don't Have to Say You love Me
7. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
8. I've Lost You
9. Just Pretend
10. Stranger In The Crowd
11. The Next Step Is Love
12. Bridge Over Troubled Water
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here