sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN BREACLETE WESTERN ISLES
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Breaclete in Western Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Breaclete areas below.
All areas covered in Breaclete in Western Isles.
To see a list of all the other towns in Western Isles we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Breaclete high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Breaclete Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Breaclete HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Western Isles
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Breaclete in Western Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Breaclete areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ELVIS PRESLEY Spinout (Japanese orange RCA label 12-track vinyl
LP, picture sleeve with lyric insert plus Japanese fan club inserts and
picture obi-strip. The sleeve has just a little light foxing, otherwise this
copy is in near mint condition RPL-2022)|
Tracklisting: 1. Stop, Look & Listen
2. Adam & Evil
3. All That I Am
4. Never Say Yes
5. Am I Ready
6. Beach Shack
9. I'll Be Back
10. Tomorrow Is A Long Time
11. Down In The Alley
12. I'll Remember You
|ELVIS PRESLEY As Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis (1974
Japanese RCA orange label 15-track LP, gatefold picture
sleeve with integral lyric/Japanese text booklet and
wraparound full width Elvis poster obi. The sleeve shows a
little light foxing inside, but the vinyl is in near mint condition
Tracklisting: 1. See See Rider
2. I Got A Woman
3. Love Me
4. Trying To Get To You
5. Medley: Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Your Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog
6. Why Me?
7. How Great Thou Art
8. Medley: Blueberry Hill/I Can't Stop Loving You
9. Help Me
10. An American Trilogy
11. Let Me Be There
12. My Baby Left Me
13. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
14. Can't Help Falling In Love
|COLDPLAY Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (2011 Japanese
promotional-only 3-track CD featuring the two Exclusive
Coldplay Vs. Swedish House Mafia and We Don't Belong In Pacha Club
Mixes. custom picture sleeve with lyrics, mini-album artwork and
release information on the inside PCD-3582)|
Tracklisting: 1. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Single Version
2. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay Vs. Swedish House Mafia
3. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - We Don't Belong In Pacha Club Mix
|ROLLING STONES Their Satanic Majesties Request (Rare 1967 UK
10-track deep groove MONO LP on the light blue, unboxed Decca
label, housed in a superb lenticular 3-D laminated gatefold picture
sleeve with red psychedelic inner. Note, this is a truemono mix
indicated by the 'P' matrices, & not a later stereo fold down to mono
pressing. See 'more info' for further details... TXL103)|
The sixth release by the Rolling Stones was recorded over a number of sporadic sessions amidst a blur of court appearances, prison sentences, & psychedelic drugs. Arguably one of the Stones' more 'out there' affairs, it recieved mix reviews at the time, & remains a controversial release in their back catalogue.
1. Sing This All Together
3. In Another Land
4. 2000 Man
5. Sing This All Together (See What Happens)
6. She's A Rainbow
7. The Lantern
9. 2000 Light Years From Home
10. On With The Show
Matrix Numbers & Mono Mix
Side 1 - ARL-8126-1P
Side 2 - ARL-8127-P1
The original master tape was mixed two times, the first one was used for mono records only and the second one was used both for mono and stereo records. The two mixes, in this instance, used for pressing the mono record can be identified by the matrix number.
As the matrix numbers on this copy contain the 'P' identifier, it confirms a first, true mono mix. Later 'T' matrices were infact the stereo recording folded down to one channel to create a mono sound.
Take the song “The Lantern” for example. There is a bell tolling in the beginning of the song. A true mono record has the bell tolling three times before the music starts. A fold down from stereo to mono AND a real stereo LP has the bell tolling two times before the music starts.
The gatefold sleeve, which has the lenticular 3D image attached, is in Excellent condition. The edges & 3D part have ever so slightly faded, but it's intact & a tidy example.
This is the first issue sleeve, with the mono text on the bottom right hand corner of the back of the sleeve, later issues had this printed on the top right hand corner. Also worth noting that if you look closely in the 3D part of the sleeve you can pick out images of Ringo Starr, John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison lurking amongst the psychedelia. Good luck, it took me a while to spot them!
The red flame inner is present & correct, with just a little creasing around the edges & the odd minor thumbnail split.
Labels & Vinyl:
The labels reveal a little spindle wear to indicate play but nothing excessive.
The heavyweight vinyl is clean with some light cosmetic marks not upsetting play. There are a few minor paper scuffs & the odd light hairline but it plays without fault, with just some faint background surface in the quieter sections. All be told, a nice VG copy.
Of note, this is the first time we've found a TRUE, exclusive MONO mix of this record in a long time, making it very rare indeed.
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here