sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN BRAE SHETLAND ISLES
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Brae in Shetland Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Brae areas below.
All areas covered in Brae in Shetland Isles.
To see a list of all the other towns in Shetland Isles we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Brae high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Brae Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Brae HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Shetland Isles
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Brae in Shetland Isles to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Brae areas below.
E-mail - email@example.com
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ROGER WATERS The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (1984 UK
first issue 12-track LP with 2U matrices and with SHSP crossed
out & replaced with SHVL; the first solo studio album from the
Pink Floyd bassist and founder, completed with the assistanceof notable music personalities Eric Clapton and Michael
Kamen, glossy gatefold picture sleeve with black inner. The
sleeve has only a tiny amount of sticker wear in the top right
corner, otherwise the sleeve shows minimal wear and the
vinyl is in 'near as new' condition SHVL2401051)|
Tracklisting: 1. Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad
2. Running Shoes
3. Arabs With Knives And West German Skies
4. For The First Time Today, Part 2
5. Sexual Revolution
6. The Remains Of Our Love
7. Go Fishing
8. For The First Time Today, Part 1
9. Dunroamin, Duncarin, Dunlivin
10. The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking Part 10
11. Every Strangers Eyes
12. The Moment Of Clarity
|ROLLING STONES Songs Of The Rolling Stones (Extremely
rare 1979 US Abkco promotional only 30-track LP sampler.
This is the second pressing from 1979 with a stunning unique
pasted picture sleeve of the group standing in a field. The
cover grades Excellent with merely a few signs of paper wear
& the odd corner scuff, with all text clearly legible including
along the spine. The vinyl too grades Excellent & reveals just
a little mild cosmetic wear or signs of play. See 'more info' forfurther details for this Stones rarity... MPD-1)|
Tracklisting: 1. Under My Thumb 1:30
2. I'm Free 1:25
3. Sittin' On A Fence 1:30
4. Ride On Baby 1:25
5. Salt Of The Earth 1:58
6. No Expectations 2:00
7. Wild Horses 2:50
8. Paint It Black 1:58
9. Lets Spend The Night Together 1:37
10. Midnight Rambler 2:18
11. You Can't Always Get What You Want 1:55
12. Stupid Girl 1:45
13. One More Try 1:10
14. The Last Time 1:38
15. Sing This All Together 1:07
16. Jumping Jack Flash 1:28
17. You Got The Silver 2:00
18. All Down The Line 1:40
19. Satisfaction 1:45
20. Play With Fire 1:45
21. Live With Me 1:43
22. Yesterdays Papers 1:15
23. Something Happened To Me Yesterday 1:00
24. Sweet Virginia 1:55
25. Blue Turns To Grey 1:12
26. Out Of Time 1:56
27. Shine A Light 2:20
28. Loving Cup 2:00
29. Ruby Tuesday 1:44
30. Honky Tonk Women 1:48
In 1975 Abkco secured the distribution rights to the Stones LPs and intended to reissue all the albums. To promote this campaign they issued this album containing a montage of 30 different Stones tracks.
The first issue of this album was issued to a select few and featured a picture of the band mid performance taken during the filming of The Rock And Roll Circus.
In 1979 it was time for Abkco to once again re-issue the Stones back catalogue and the album was repressed (retaining the original MPD-1 catalogue number) as part of the promotion campaign.
The music contained on the album was identical to the original 1975 issue, however the sleeve was completely different. This time Abkco went for 2 different shots of the band, one in a field with Mick Taylor and the other similar to Between The Buttons album sleeve (With Brian Jones). This sleeve is unique to this release and the medley of tracks is unavailable on any commercial release making this highly sought after by collectors.
|RUSH Grace Under Pressure 1984 (Rare 1984 Japanese
32-page 12" square glossy tour programme packed with
superb photographs of the band, plus Japanese text 'Pressure
Release' article by Neil Peart and band member biographies,
along with picturediscography and album artwork cover. The
programme remains in fantastic near as new condition)|
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here