sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN AVONBRIDGE STIRLING
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Avonbridge in Stirling to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Avonbridge areas below.
All areas covered in Avonbridge in Stirling.
To see a list of all the other towns in Stirling we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Avonbridge high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Avonbridge Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Avonbridge HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Stirling
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Avonbridge in Stirling to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Avonbridge areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|JETHRO TULL This Was (1968 New Zealand 10-track stereo LP
on the two colour Reprise 'steamboat' label, unique front
laminated pinched spine flipback picture sleeve. This was the
debut from Anderson's hive of creativity, starting out life withthe progressive blues rock phase on tracks like Cat's Squirrel
and Dharma For One, the well known folk number Song For
Jeffrey, not to mention the jazzy Serenade to a Cuckoo - a
sign of things to come! The sleeve shows just a little light
shelfwear & the vinyl remains in excellent condition, showing
only light signs of play RS6336)|
Tracklisting: 01. My Sunday Feeling
02. Some Day The Sun Won't Shine For You
03. Beggar's Farm
04. Move On Alone
05. Serenade To A Cuckoo
06. Dharma For One
07. It's Breaking Me Up
08. Cat's Squirrel
09. A Song For Jeffrey
|DAVID SYLVIAN Manafon (2010 UK Deluxe Strictly Limited
Edition 10-track double LP pressed on 180gram
Heavyweight Vinyl, complete with picture inners in
heavyweight fully laminated gtefold picture sleeve with
design by Chris Bigg and featuring artwork by Ruud Van Empel
and Atsushi Fukui. While 2003's 'Blemish' startled long-time
fans with its emotional rigour, Sylvian has taken the next step
with his first solo album in six years. During sessions in
London, Vienna, and Tokyo,Sylvian assembled the world's
leading improvisers and innovators, artists who explore free
improvisation, space-specific performance, and live
electronics. From Evan Parkerand Keith Rowe, to Fennesz and
members of Polwechsel, to Sachiko M and OtomoYoshihide,
the musicians provide both a backdrop and a counterweight to
his own vocal performances which, apart from one
instrumental, are nakedly the center of each piece. Intuition
drew Sylvian to these pieces and these players, and the
surprises they bring: a cello visiting like a warm hand on a
forehead, the unpredictable use of unadulterated sine waves,
the brassy path of Evan Parker's soprano sax solo. 'Manafon'
has a forbidding core, but aesthetically, each piece is an
engrossing discovery. This deluxe vinyl edition is expanded
with a bonus remix of 'Random Acts of Senseless Violence' by
acclaimed contemporary classical composer Dai Fujikura,
which was previously unavailable outside of Japan. The
sleeve shows minimal shelfwear & the vinyl remains near 'as
new' with little sign of play SOUNDLP002) |
Limited to 1200 Copies ONLY**
1. Small Metal Gods
2. The Rabbit Skinner
3. Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
4. The Greatest Living Englishman
5. 125 Spheres
1. Snow White In Appalachia
2. Emily Dickinson
3. The Department Of Dead Letters
5. Random Acts Of Senseless Violence - Dai Fujikura Remix - Bonus Recording
|THE BEATLES The Mono (2014 UK limited edition Fourteen
LP box set pressed on 180 gram vinyl, including the nine UK
albums, the American-compiled Magical Mystery Tour and the Mono
Masters collection of non-album tracks all newly mastered from the
original analogue master tapes, Each album come with faithfully
replicated artwork within a lavish box, which also includes a 108-page
|GUNS N ROSES Don't Cry (1993 Japanese NTSC laserdisc LP
sub-titled 'Makin' F@*!ing Videos Part 1', featuring the 'Don't
Cry' video directed by Andy Morahan and documentary
directed by Mark Racco. Running time approximately 60
minutes, housed in a picture sleeve with obi-strip MVLG-11)|
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here