sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN GORTEEN COUNTY WATERFORD
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Gorteen in County Waterford to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Gorteen areas below.
All areas covered in Gorteen in County Waterford.
To see a list of all the other towns in County Waterford we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Gorteen high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Gorteen Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Gorteen HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of County Waterford
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Gorteen in County Waterford to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Gorteen areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|THE DAMNED Damned Damned Damned (Rare 1979 2nd issue
Japanese Stiff label 12-track vinyl LP, thick card picture
sleeve complete with illustrated 4-page Japanese text
biography/lyric insert and yellow logo 'Stiff Records'
obi-strip. With just alittle light spindle wear on the labels, this
copy is otherwise in stunning near 'as new' condition
Tracklisting: 1. Neat Neat Neat
2. Fan Club
3. I Fall
4. Born To Kill
5. Stab Yor Back
6. Feel The Pain
7. New Rose
9. See Her Tonite
10. 1 Of The 2
11. So Messed Up
12. I Feel Alright
|BON JOVI Slippery When Wet (1986 Japanese 10-track LP, unique
picture sleeve with different artwork to the UK issue, with fold-out
Japanese/lyric insert, fascimile signed picture/message parchment
insert, intact colour picture postcard set and original obi-strip
Tracklisting: 1. Let It Rock
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Livin' On A Prayer
4. Social Disease
5. Wanted Dead Or Alive
6. Raise your Hands
7. Without Love
8. I'd Die For you
9. Never say Goodbye
10. Wild In The Streets
|BOB DYLAN John Wesley Harding (Rare 1968 UK first pressing
12-track MONO LP on the first label variant with rough centre
& without '<--> Mono' logo to the left, front laminated picture
sleeve BPG63252) |
See 'more info' for further details oncondition ...
Tracklisting: 01. John Wesley Harding
02. As I Went Out One Morning
03. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
04. All Along The Watchtower
05. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
06. Drifter's Escape
07. Dear Landlord
08. I Am A Lonesome Hobo
09. I Pity The Poor Immigrant
10. The Wicked Messenger
11. Down Along The Cove
12. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
The UK mono release was a reduction from the US Stereo Mix and is not the same as the US Mono Mix.
This first press came out with two label variants. The first is what we have here, with the second adding 'MONO' text and a '<-->' to the left of the centre hole.
This first issue is also known to have A2/B2 matrices, but this copy has A2/B1, so is yet another variant to add to the list.
The sleeve shows just a little light shelfwear with a few small scuffs to the laminated front, a small sticker mark and circle on the reverse plus a couple of areas that have discoloured slightly on the unlaminated back. It still holds together nicely and is a more than respectable forty five year old sleeve.
The vinyl too remains excellent. Although several spindle marks can be seen around the centre hole, the vinyl shows little sign of play and just a couple of light surface hairlines for all those years in the wild. There is one noticeable scratch that covers the outro of 'The Wicked Messenger' into the intro of 'Down Along The Cove'. I playtested this as I suspected it might skip. Not only did it not skip, there was not even the evidence of a tiny click as the stylus passed across the area without incident. Even though it looks as though it might be significant, this 'scratch' is little more than cosmetic. If only all albums were pressed like this !
It is because of this and the few spots of discolouring on the unlaminated back that we've had to downgrade this copy, but it's better than it seems.
A nice, if not mint, copy of this hard to find first UK mono pressing.
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here