sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN THEDDLETHORPE ST HELEN LINCOLNSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Theddlethorpe St Helen in Lincolnshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Theddlethorpe St Helen areas below.
All areas covered in Theddlethorpe St Helen in Lincolnshire.
To see a list of all the other towns in Lincolnshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Theddlethorpe St Helen high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Theddlethorpe St Helen Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Theddlethorpe St Helen HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Lincolnshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Theddlethorpe St Helen in Lincolnshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Theddlethorpe St Helen areas below.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ELVIS PRESLEY Fun In Acapulco (1968 US 13-track orange
RCA label issue of the 1963 stereo vinyl LP, including two
bonus tracks from the soundtrack to the motion picture,
pasted picture sleeve with catalogue inner. The sleeve shows
minimal wear& the vinyl reveals only light signs of play. A
wonderful copy! LSP-2756)|
Tracklisting: 1. Fun In Acapulco
2. Vino, Dinero Y Amor
4. El Toro
6. The Bullfighter Was A Lady
7. (There's) No Room To Rhumba In A Sports Car
8. I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
9. Bossa Nova Baby
10. You Can't Say No In Acapulco
12. Love Me Tonight
13. Slowly But Surely
|CLIFF RICHARD La-La-La-La-La (1966 UK 4-track 7" mono EP on a
solid centre blue & black Columbia label, with 'Sold In The UK' label
text. Also includes Solitary Man, Things We Said Today & Never Knew
What Love Could Do, front laminated flipback picture sleeve. The
sleeve shows just some mild corner wear from storage & the vinyl
remains in Excellent condition with minimal play SEG8517)|
|BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Born To Run – The 30th Anniversary Box
(Rare 2005 Japanese promotional limited edition 'Born To Run'
glossy 6" x 6" box produced to hold the seventeen LP-replica
sleeve back catalogue reissue albums [room for twenty three
discs in total]. This amazing collectable comes with a promo
sample copy of the album along a replica of the legendary
and withdrawn, alternate 'Script' sleeve, which was solely
distributed for advance media review back in 1975, and a
fold-out promo sales presenter for the release. These were
only available in Japan with an official proof of ADVANCE
purchase certificate for the COMPLETE series prior to its
See Tracklisting / Additional
Information for more details
Tracklisting: More Details
The box was originally available exclusively via mail order from Sony Music in Japan and comes complete with a replica of the legendary and withdrawn, alternate Born To Run 'Script' sleeve, which was solely distributed for advance media review back in 1975.
In order to secure this fantastic collectable, Japanese fans had to first purchase the ENTIRE reissue series of SEVENTEEN albums, then submit proof of purchase, along with their redemption coupon, directly to Sony to receive the Box and the replica Born To Run sleeve via post, beginning 20 JULY, 2005. The box sold out rather quickly, and even several of the CD albums in that series are now out of print from Sony.
This copy unfortunatly has a small split to one corner and has a small amount of creases from being slightly crushed, however it is still fantastic and these are only light blemishes.
The replica script sleeve is still in the original resealable sleeve along with the copy of the album, and both are in near as new condition.
A must have item for any fan
1. Under Road
2. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
5. Born To Run
6. She's The One
7. Meeting Across The River
8. Jungle Land
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here