sell to us
WE BUY VINYL RECORD, CDS & MUSIC MEMORABILIA COLLECTIONS IN COLEMORE GREEN SHROPSHIRE
WHAT WE WANT
We will travel to Colemore Green in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Colemore Green areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
To see a list of all the other towns in Shropshire we buy from click
Here are just a few examples of what we buy :
– vinyl LPs, 7-inch & 12-inch singles, EPs, 33 RPM, 45 RPM, Picture Discs, Coloured Vinyls, Test Pressings, Acetates, Demos and Promo/Promotional Items
– CD Singles, CD/DVD singles, Limited Editions, 3” CD singles, Boxed Sets, 33 1/3 RPM, 78 RPM
– Autographs, Guitars, Picks, Display Items, Photographs, Sheet Music, Vintage Clothing, handwritten lyrics, set lists, tour itinerary, stage props & costumes, paper goods, paintings, sketches, art, concert programmes, concert posters, tickets & stubbs, press kits, photographs, scrap books, Genesis Publications, Osiris, Hapshash & the Coloured Coat, Michael English, Ringo Or Robin, ROR, Apple Boutique items and anything interesting, unusual or downright weird.
Gold, Silver & Platinum
Record Awards – Certified BPI, RIAA, IFPI or SNEP, authentic in-house variants, Grammy, Ivor Novello, ASCAP, publishing, plaques, shields, trophies, certificates & citations
Original 60s & 70s
vinyl record pressings by The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Marc Bolan / T-Rex, David Bowie, Eric Clapton / Cream, Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and thousands more always required.
vinyl LPs by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Dave Brubeck, Paul Gonsalves, Herbie Hancock, Art Pepper, Tina Brooks, Thelonious Monk, Jackie McLean, Shelly Manne, Sonny Clark, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Stitt, Zoot Simms, Kenny Drew, Duke Pearson, Dexter Gordon, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Don Ellis, Lennie Niehaus, Kenny Clarke, Francy Boland, Donald Byrd, Hank Mobley, Horace Silver
vinyl LPs by Neil Ardley, Gordon Beck, Bill le Sage, Ronnie Ross, Ian Carr, Jeff Clyne, Tony Coe, Mike Cotton, Michael Garrick, Michael Gibbs, Joe Harriott, John Mayer, Tubby Hayes, Allan Holdsworth, John McLaughlin, Harold McNair, Dudley Moore, Dick Morrissey, Mike Osborne, Stan Tracey, Tony Oxley, Don Rendell, Ronnie Scott, Victor Feldman, John Surman, Keith Tippett, Julie Tippett, Mike Westbrook
record collections by Abba, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, Duran Duran, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Spice Girls, U2
Punk, New Wave & Alternative
collections by Blur, The Clash, The Cure, The Damned, Depeche Mode, The Jam / Paul Weller, Japan, David Sylvian, Joy Division, New Order, Nirvana, Oasis, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Siouxsie & The Banshees, The Smiths, Morrissey, U2, Bono, The Edge, XTC
Rock & Metal
collections by AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Hawkwind, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Rush, ZZ Top
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Pop, Beat, Rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Freakbeat, Krautrock, Heavy Metal, Indie, Jazz (modern, be-bop, avant garde, Britjazz), Funk, Fusion, Blues, Soul, R&B, Punk, New Wave, Mod, 2-Tone, Ska, Reggae, Folk, Italo Disco, Library, Motown.
- 4AD, A&M, ABC, Ace, Apple, Argo, Arista, Atco, Atlantic, Audio Lab, BBC, Bell, Bethlehem, Blue Horizon, Blue Note, Bronze, Brunswick, Buddah, Cadet, Capitol, Carnaby, Casablanca, CBS, Charisma, Chess, Chrysalis, Columbia, Contemporary, Coral, Cotillon, Dandelion, Dark Horse, Dawn, Decca, Deram, Disneyland, Dot, Dunhill, Elektra, Emarcy, Ember, EMI, Epic, Factory, Fantasy, Fontana, Geffen, Gordy, Harmony, Harvest, HMV, Immediate, Impulse!, Island, Kama Sutra, KPM, Liberty, London, Mainstream, Marmelade, MCA, Mercury, MGM, Monument, Motown, Neon, Odeon, Page One, Paramount, Parlophone, Philips, Planet, Polydor, Portrait, Prestige, Pye, Rare Earth, RCA, Regal Zonophone, Reprise, Ring O’, Riverside, Rolling Stone, Roulette, Savoy, Sire, Spark, Stax, Straight, Sue, Sun, Swan, Tamla, Threshold, Transatlantic, Tollie, Tower, Track, United Artists, Universal, Vanguard, Vee Jay, Vertigo swirl, Vertigo spaceship, Verve, Virgin, Volt, Warner, ZTT & etc. If we missed some, we probably need those too.
Swap your records for store credit.
Top Prices paid for MINT condition originals !
WHY SELL TO US?
Our experienced team of buyers has been sourcing records, CDs and music memorabilia collections for over 25 years - we like to keep things simple. We’re keen to purchase your quality collectables or second-hand vinyl records and CD's wherever you may be.
We will be pleased to quote for your mint condition items and we love to buy complete collections.
Sell to us with complete confidence and safety - we even refund your postage. If you have a large or valuable collection we can arrange to visit you.
No fees, no negative feedback, no excuses, no fuss. We buy outright and pay immediately.
We are a better than a Colemore Green high street record shop, independent record shop, record fair or any other place to sell your records in a Market, Town Centre or Colemore Green Shopping Centre, Center or Mall and we will pay more than a Colemore Green HMV, Our Price, Zavvi, Fopp, Virgin or Rough Trade shop. We buy unwanted Christmas / Xmas / Birthday gifts & presents from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
We are the world leader of online sellers & record dealers so make money and cash in on a collectable or blue chip record which has gathered dust for years
We also buy Records and CD collections in house clearances and from dead or deceased relatives in the North, South, East and West of Shropshire
Our UK office is located in Kent although we travel worldwide. We have international offices located in Las Vegas USA, and Hiroshima City, Japan. We travel extensively to buy rare items and large collections.
Call us first on the numbers below if you have a collection to sell, or e-mail a detailed description of the items you have. Don’t delay… you may be surprised at what your records are worth!
INSTANT CASH WAITING TODAY
Remember, we will travel to Colemore Green in Shropshire to buy your Rare Records, CDs and Pop Memorabilia and we are buying in all of the following local Colemore Green areas below.
Including all of the Shropshire boroughs and district areas Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call FREE in the UK 0800 345 7551 | From outside the UK +44 (0)1474 815099
Contact our buyers direct on the following numbers:
Syd Franklin | UK +44(0)1474 816047
Queen, 70's Rock, any other Rock and Jethro Tull a speciality.
Mark Evetts | UK +44(0)1474 816064
Hendrix, Who, Queen, 70s, 80s, 90s Pop, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Metal, Punk, New Wave & Football expert.
Richard Austin | UK +44 (0)1474 816052
Our resident hippy - Art Pepper to Frank Zappa, via Tori Amos & Hawkwind.
Julian Thomas | UK +44 (0)1474 816069
60s & 70s, Beatles, Stones, Zep, Jazz vinyl collections - British, Modern & Avant Garde.
Rich Wilson | UK +44 (0)1474 816059
Jazz, Funk, Disco - strange & unusual preferred.
In Japan you can contact:
Yashuhiko Yashiki Tel / Fax - 0081-82-245-8830
email - Yashiki
Our postal address is:
The Nine Nine One Building
Kent DA13 0YS
A FEW OF THE MOST RECENT ITEMS WE WANT...
|ROBERT PLANT Dreamland (2002 UK Special Limited Edition
11-track double LP pressed on Heavyweight Vinyl, including
the single 'Morning Dew', housed in an individually numbered
custom stickered picture sleeve complete withheavy card lyric/credit
inners. This copy also includes a bonus ticket stub for that year's
concert at Newcastle City Hall. The sleeve suffers from three half inch
horizontal splits at varying positions of the open edge, otherwise
you're looking at a sleeve that would easily be classed as Excellent at
least. If you can live with these small blemishes on the outer cover,
then the inner sleeves show no signs of such wear & the vinyl discs
remain 'as new')|
Limited to 2000 copies
Tracklisting: Disc One: Side 1
1. Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)
2. Morning Dew
3. One More Cup Of Coffee
Disc One: Side 2
4. Last Time I Saw Her
5. Song To The Siren
6. Win My Train Fare Home (If I Ever Get Lucky)
Disc Two: Side 1
7. Darkness, Darkness
8. Red Dress
Disc Two: Side 2
9. Hey Joe
10. Skip's Song
11. Dirt In A Hole
|THE SMITHS Best II (1992 UK/German-pressed 14-track
compilation LP, with the picture sleeve depicting an unnamed
biker from the sixties shot by Dennis Hopper. The sleeve
shows very little wear & the vinyl reveals only the lightest
signs of play SMITHS9)|
Tracklisting: 1. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
2. The Headmaster Ritual
3. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
5. Oscillate Wildly
6. Nowhere Fast
7. Still Ill
8. Bigmouth Strikes Again
9. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
10. Shakespeare's Sister
11. Girl Afraid
12. Reel Around The Fountain
13. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
14. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
|GLASTONBURY FAYRE Revelations - A Musical Anthology
(VERY rare original 1972 12-track limited edition triple LP
including otherwise unreleased rare live & studio material by
The Grateful Dead, Marc Bolan, David Bowie, Pete Townshend,
Hawkwind,The Pink Fairies & more, with amazing Barney
Bubbles fold out sleeve & with ALL inserts [silver
pyramid, dome, fold-out tracklisting poster & 32-page
** Limited To 5000 Copies Worldwide **
See 'More Info' for further details ...
Tracklisting: Tracklisting :
1. Dark Star - Grateful Dead [24.06] Empire Pool Wembley, 8 April 1972
2. Love Song - Brinsley Schwartz [4.02] Olympic studios
3. A Blanket In My Meusli - Mighty Baby [16.06] Glastonbury Fayre 25 June 1971 5 a.m.
4. Sunken Rags - Marc Bolan [2.36] Marc's Home
5. Classified - Pete Townshend [3.58] Peter's Home
6. Supermen - David Bowie [2.44] Trident studios, rare alternate version
7. Silver Machine & Welcome - Hawkwind [7.28] Roundhouse Chalk Farm 13 Feb 1972
8. Sun Music - Skin Alley [5.20] Trident studios
9. Glad Stoned Buried Fielding Flash & Fresh Fest Footprints In My Memory - Daevid Allen & Gong [23.00] Glastonbury Fayre 22 June 1971
10. Do It - Pink Fairies [3.20] Glastonbury Fayre 24 June 1971
11. Uncle Harry's Last Freak-Out - Pink Fairies [19.43] Glastonbury Fayre 24 June 1971
12. Out Demons Out - Edgar Broughton Band [20.00] Glastonbury Fayre 24 June 1971
This fantastic triple LP set was issued to fund raise for the Glastonbury Festival.
It has never been reissued & has never been officially available on CD.
Many of the tracks on this set have yet to be re-released elsewhere in any format.
THREE vinyl LPs featuring EXCLUSIVE tracks donated by the artists
A Superb 32 page illustrated booklet
A Fold-out cut-out Silver Pyramid insert.
A Fold-out cut-out geodesic dome insert.
A Fold-out tracklisting insert.
Amazing huge fold-out poster sleeve.
This is complete apart from the outer poly. Apart from the lightest of edge scuffing & creasing to the fold-out picture sleeve, all items are in excellent condition, with just the Pyramid having a couple of creases.
The vinyl has the red and yellow 'Revelations' label with NO publishing date on and all are in superb condition.
The inner of the fold-out sleeve has the message in the bottom right-hand corner with the 4 printed signatures and Planet Earth April 1972.
Glastonbury Fayre was held at Worthy Farm, Pilton, near Shepton Mallet, Somerset, from Sunday June 20 to Thursday June 24, 1971 encompassing Midsummers Day.
There was no monetary profit - it was free.
It had been planned by Andrew Kerr (Randolph Churchill's PA for many years) and Arabella Churchill who felt all other festivals at the time were over commercialised. It was paid for by the few who supported the ideal so the entrance was free and took a medieval tradition of music, dance, poetry, theatre, lights and spontaneous entertainment. It was in this year that the first "pyramid" stage was constructed out of scaffolding and expanded metal covered with plastic sheeting, built on a site above the Glastonbury-Stonehenge ley line.
|BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST Victims Of Circumstance (1984 UK 10½"
reel ¼" BASF Studio tape for the title track of the album, produced by
Pip Williams & engineered by Gregg Jackman & David Jacob. This tape
is 15 i.p.s. stereo, dated 26.2.84 & recorded using the NAB curve at
standard level. This would have been created during the final mixing
sessions at Advision, but its ultimate purpose is unknown. The tape
contains four versions of the track, marked Instrumental 12" With Dub
Repeats, Instrumental12" No Repeats, Vocal Mix Album Version &
Vocal Mix Louder L/Vox in Verses. As you can imagine, this sort of
thing seldom surfaces for sale. This is likely to be the only copy in the
world outside of the vaults of the band, so if you want it, get in quick!)|
Say You'll Stay
For Your Love
Victims Of Circumstance
Inside My Nightmanre
I've Got A Feeling
More information about can be found at Wikipedia here